The Ultimate in E-Bike Transport
Full featured NEW model E-Scorpion 2 E-Bike Rack
Most customers say, after all their research, that this is the best bike rack on the market! We find it hard to disagree so if you can find a better one, please let us know!
When it comes to transport of heavy bikes such as MTB or E-bikes, the E-SCORPION 2 would be the supreme choice. This new easy to use carrier is an awesome design that is light years ahead of the competition. Designed to accommodate all bikes now and into the future.
High load capacity, fully fold-able, easy-to-use with great stability, durability and a touch of simplicity in design.
Increased length for extra long bikes and more space between them. Bike frame support with more height and adjustability, longer wheel straps, wider wheel supports and more room for the pedals. Beautifully designed front wheel anti wobble strap and easier to fold for storage.......the list goes on!
Reviewed as the best available. We would like to know if you can find a better rack!
- Takes 2 bikes with a max bike weight of 30kg each, great if you have heavier or electric bikes.
- Very easy to fit and to use, extremely easy to tilt for trunk access even with bikes on.
- Another excellent carrier from BUZZRACK that folds and compresses for compact storage and has wheels to make it easy to move around.
- Locks carrier to tow ball and bikes to carrier.
- Adjustable wheel holder ratchet straps with rubber pad for bike fastening. Strap length 492mm. Strap fixing position fits small to really long bikes.
- Tray measurements: total length: 1338mm, width 120mm, distance apart from centres 300mm
- Centre of tow ball to centre of first bike approx 185mm
- The patented conical fitting fits to all ISO 50 mm tow balls. (Does not fit to adaptable or 'Multi Ball' System)
- Folded size: approx 711mm deep / 262mm wide / 704 high
- It is supplied almost fully assembled with easy to read instructions.
- The upright frame can be raised so that it is suitable for bikes with very large frames or lowered for step through's.
- Locking clamp will accommodate most bike frames, and features a locking knob and pads to prevent scratches.
- Tilting handle with safety lock that is built into the license plate support
- Supplied with 7 pin flat/rectangular plug, (the fog and reverse light might not work)
- Euro style full function lights
- Removable license plate holder
- Includes wheels underneath for easy storage and moving
- NEW E-Ramp for $109 with purchase. Value $119. (see e-Ramp)
- Dimensions: 132 cm wide plus approx. 85mm front wheel support. 65 cm deep (measured from the centre of the tow ball to the outside edge of the number plate holder). Extended Height: approx. extension 640mm to 900mm
- Wide enough for extra long bikes. Fits bikes up to 1400mm wheelbase.
- Distance between bike tray centres: 30 cm
- Fitting to the tow ball is easy. Tighten with a hand-turning knob as tight as you are able. If additional tensioning is required, use the integrated handle to finish off so the rack does not twist. Turn the key in the knob and the carrier is then locked to the tow ball.
- Fits ISO 50mm tow ball ( Anti Sway Plate stabiliser included - retail $29) includes instructions.
- Weight: 18.1 kg.
- Maximum load capacity: 60 kg
The maximum permitted load you can carry is also determined by the tow bar nose weight; you will need to check you don’t exceed this before using any tow ball mounted bike carrier.
Requires 65mm clearance from centre of tow ball to rear of vehicle.
See the E-Hornet 2 for a great alternative