Flash NEW model E-Scorpion 2 arriving in August....order now
When it comes to transport of heavy bikes such as MTB or E-bikes, the E-SCORPION 2 would be the supreme choice.
High load capacity, fully foldable, easy-to-use with great stability, durability and a touch of simplicity in design.
- Takes 2 bikes with a max bike weight of 30kg each, great if you have heavier or electric bikes.
- Very easy to fit and to use, extremely easy to tilt for trunk access even with bike on.
- Another excellent carrier from BUZZRACK that folds for compact storage and has wheels to make it easy to move around.
- Locks carrier to tow ball and bikes to carrier.
- Adjustable wheel holder ratchet straps with rubber pad for bike fastening. 3 different strap fixing positions for narrow to really long bikes
- It is supplied almost fully assembled with - lights are already attached. Easy to read instructions.
- Locking clamp will accommodate most bike frames, and features a locking knob and pads to prevent scratches
- Tilting is well balanced, and tilts far enough to allow boot access
- Safety lock ensures that the rack will not tilt while driving
- Tilting handle that is built into the license plate support
- Supplied with 'NEW' 7 pin flat/rectangular plug, (the fog and reverse light might not work)
- Euro style full function lights
- License plate holder
- NEW E-Ramp for $95 with purchase. Value $109 (see e-Ramp)
- Dimensions: 134 cm wide x 72 cm deep (measured from the centre of the tow ball to the outside edge of the number plate holder). Wide enough for long bikes.
- Distance between bike tray centres: 25 cm
- Fits ISO 50mm tow ball ( Anti Sway Plate stabiliser included - retail $25) includes instructions.
- Weight: 18.1 kg.
- Maximum load capacity: 60 kg
The maximum permitted load you can carry is also determined by the tow bar nose weight; you will need to check you don’t exceed this before using any tow ball mounted bike carrier.
Requires 65mm clearance from center of tow ball to rear of vehicle.