E-Scorpion Hitch 2 Bike With Lights And Number Plate Holder
When it comes to transport of 2 heavy bikes such as MTB or E-bikes, the e-SCORPION H2 would be the supreme choice. High load capacity, fully foldable, easy-to-use with great stability, durability and a touch of simplicity in design.
The E-Scorpion H2 is a hugely versatile rack that can take a large range of different types of bikes. Whatever bike you have now (or in the future) the E-Scorpion 2 should be able to accommodate it.
What’s the big deal about the Buzz E-Scorpion H? Fundamentally it’s down to design, safety, quality, and ease of use – passes the highest safety standards. Consider the following:
- It fits 2″ hitch receiver and locks with a locking anti-wobble bolt
- You mount it to the hitch receiver still folded, this gives you loads of space to fit it to the car (no bashing shins or straining your back).
- It sits high on the receiver, well clear of speed bumps and other hazards such as steep ferry ramps.
- The wheel holders will accommodate larger wheelbases; up to 129.5cm.
- Ratchet straps allow a quick and secure attachment of the wheels, long straps can accommodate tyres up to 4” wide.
- Lockable frame arms hold your bike securely and can be attached to any part of the frame, or the seat post.
- The upright can be raised so it’s suitable for bikes with very large frames.
- It tilts to allow access to the boot, even with the bikes fitted. It is genuinely easy to tilt and well balanced during the tilting phase.
- Weight: 19.5kg (43lbs)
- It folds so you can easily store it in your boot when required, making finding a parking space before your ride much easier. It’s even small enough to fit it in the back of the car if your boot is full.
- A built-in transport wheels make it as easy as possible to get the rack to and from your car. You won’t even need to lift the rack until you put it on the hitch receiver. Because it folds it’s much easier to manoeuvre.
- All parts are replaceable
- loading ramp is available separately.
- With 7 function lights set.
- Numberplate holder is included.
- The build quality – tube bending, welding, rust proofing, painting, component quality, is exemplary.
- Some assembly with your own tools will be required unless picking up from in store.
Max number of bikes: 2
Max weight per bike: 30kg (66lbs)
Max load capacity: 60kg (132lbs)
Max tire size: 4″
Fits 2″hitch receiver
Dimensions (width x height): 133 x 86 cm
(measured from the centre of the tow ball mount to the outside edge of the number plate holder).
Weight: 19.5kg (43lbs)
Bike carrier to tow ball lock
Bike carrier to bikes lock
- VIDEO (of tow ball model)
Fits the latest (2015-2022) Ford Ranger receiver without grinding off the end.
It is slightly different to the pre production on car photos. (better)