Less Is More.
Made with a minimalist design philosophy, and to be super-usable.
Delivers the essentials without any spare weight.
Wind- and waterproof, it features a hood and full articulation.
- Our popular L.I.M. range demonstrates that nothing moves faster than light. This jacket is made from a very lightweight, very strong 20D Gore-Tex® Paclite® material: complemented by water repellant zippers. Seams are kept to a minimum to reduce the risk of chafing and the opportunity for damage to the garment. The three way adjustable hood has a reinforced peak to improve your visibility in tough conditions. And did we mention that it's really, really light?
- A chest pocket provides a convenient and dry place to store your stuff: small, smart design touches (a rear-hanging loop, an extra-sleek laminated inner placket) provide comfort and convenience. It's fully articulated and designed to stay in place while you're moving, thanks to tweaks like the thumb hole on the cuff and the dropped rear hem. Furthermore, it's easy to adjust thanks to a single-hand drawcord at the hem.
- Gore-Tex® Paclite® 100% Polyamide, super light 20D ripstop weave, ePTFE membrane with a carbon reinforcement instead of a backer, 83 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >28.000 mm, RET: <4
- Euro size Large is approx NZ size XLarge