Level's range of SNOWBOARD gloves has always been considered the most comprehensive and innovative on the
market and this year the 11-12 collection features many improvements in terms of image and technical features.
Taking inspiration from snowboard trends and from the street world, new patterns have been introduced in Freeride
line, making this line fresh and easy to match with winter clothes. The feature is a more streamlined, rounded
finger design, which differs from the usual squared fingers' tips.
- Membra-Therm Plus: The insert performs exceptionally well: water resistent
- Thermoliner: Soft, supple, and less bulky than high-loft insulation. The exclusive blend of fibers traps more air for more warmth
- Insulation: Fleece
- Removable Lining
- Storm Leash: It is the cord to secure the glove to your hand. It has an effective plastic adjustment
- Goggle Cleaner: New design and new suede material. Placed in a very efficient position.
- Nose Cleaner: Special Windstopper fabric placed on your thumb
- Short Cuff
- Kevlar: Level uses only Schoeller Kevlar, the strongest Kevlar on the market