The Nordica Strider Pro 130 DYN brings a new level of downhill ski performance to the ski/hike category.
Built around an aggressive flex and a versatile 100mm last, the boot tackles the toughest terrain with confidence and grit. Its alpine hike mechanism affords a generous 46° range of motion yet when locked-out in ski mode, its spine delivers unprecedented power and precision for the ride down. For a refined fit, its lightweight shell and liner can be fully customized. And to keep feet warm and dry, it sports Primaloft insulation. Dynafit Tech inserts deliver additional versatility while the Strider’s soles feature a unique Michelin tread for optimum traction, durability, and performance. The Strider PRO 130 DYN provides the freedom you crave and performance you can depend on.
- Flex: 130
- Last: 100mm
- Size Range: 27.5, 28.5, 29.5
- Shell: Infrared Pu
- Cuff: Carbon Triax
- Liner: 3d Cork Fit Primaloft® Light
- Buckles: Light Weight Mirco Aluminum
- Spoiler: Yes
- Powerstrap: 45 mm
Tri Force Shell Construction:
- Lightweight athletic equipment is fundamentally important, so Nordica devolved a whole new lightweight shell, specific to the challenges associated with a products this light. The Tri-Force Frame design is a remarkable concept, using an anatomical shell design that channels energy through the body of the boot to the edges of your skis. It allows nimble and precise movements while critically maintaining the highest level of comfort.
- Infrared Technology
- Feather Lock Hike/ski Mechanism
- Michelin Grip Walk Soles (strider)
- Waterproof textile prevents water and snow from entering the boot.
Adjustable Cuff Profile:
- Allows for quick and easy adjustment of the upper cuff circumference for more comfort, customisation while allowing skiers to be positioned in a more natural skiing stance.