This model is now a special order only. See the new E-Scorpion 2 model which fits more bikes and even fat bikes without the Fat Bike Kit.
Heaps of features at a great price!
One of our best selling platform racks the SCORPION 2 locks to tow ball and bikes lock to carrier. It tilts for rear door access, has lights and number-plate holder and has 60 kg carrying capacity.
- Takes a max bike weight of 30kg each, great if you have heavier or electric bikes.
- Very easy to fit and to use, extremely easy to tilt for trunk access even with bike on.
- Locks carrier to tow ball and bikes to carrier.
- Another excellent carrier from BUZZRACK that folds for compact storage.
- Adjustable wheel holders, clamps, ratchet straps with rubber pad for bike fastening. 3 different strap fixing positions for narrow to really long bikes
- It is supplied almost fully assembled with only 4 bolts to assemble - lights are already attached. Easy to read instructions.
- Locking clamp will accommodate most bike frames, and features a locking knob and pads to prevent scratches
- Tilting is well balanced, and tilts far enough to allow boot access
- Safety lock ensures that the rack will not tilt while driving
- Tilting handle that is built into the license plate support
- Supplied with 'NEW' 7 pin flat/rectangular plug, (the fog and reverse light might not work)
- Euro style full function lights with metal frame protection
- License plate holder
- Buzzramp for $39 with purchase. Value $59
- Dimensions: 115 cm wide x 62 cm deep (measured from the centre of the tow ball to the outside edge of the number plate holder). Wide enough for long bikes.
- Distance between bike tray centres: 25 cm
- Fits ISO 50mm tow ball ( Anti Sway Plate stabiliser included - retail $25) includes instructions.
- Weight: 18.3 kg.
- Maximum load capacity: 60 kg
Fat bike kits are available from RRPNZ$99
Trojan 50 mm tow balls to suit your vehicle now available - approx $20