Women know exactly what they want and what they need — like the Cochise 95 W.
With a women-specific anatomy, it has a lightweight shell and motion range of 42° in hike mode. This makes the short hike or skin up to your next freeride run an easy undertaking. The 4-buckle construction and flex rating of 95 give it impressive performance on the downhill. The shell and liner also offer numerous fit solutions for personalized customisability. The merino toe box is a real bonus, keeping your toes cozy on the iciest of days.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355
- Shell: Bi-Material: Polyether/Polyester
- Cuff: Specific W profile / bi-material Triax 3.0
- Liner: ULTRAFIT W, CAS liner, Merino Wool
- Buckles: 4 micro ALU
- Powerstrap: 45mm
- Ratchets: single hitcing hook
- Mobility Cuff: Self Adjusting System
- Flex: 95
- Last: 99
- Volume: Medium Freeride