4 sizes, S15WB, S16YB, S17WB, S17YB, S18WB
See http://www.whispbar.co.nz/selectvehicle to see which one is correct for your vehicle.
Can be viewed in store in Dunedin.
Once you have purchased your rack system, please select the appropriate kit from the list or contact us in store, sold separately.
Fitting service available in store
This sale is for the NEW Whispbar or Yakima Throughbar Black Edition foot pack & bar set
The S16YB is the new branding for the change to Yakima branded product.
Whispbar Roof Bars - the quiet choice
The extended Through Bar provides greater carrying capacity with superior aerodynamic performance, lowest overall drag and quietest ride available.
If you're looking for extended carrying capacity, look no further than the Through Bar. The beautifully designed and thoughtfully engineered Whispbar extends beyond the mount points to give your system extra real estate for more cargo carrying options.
- Black finish combines dual protective e-coating and powder coating to provide long-lasting durability
- Protective coating has been UV and corrosive salt environment tested to ensure colour fastness
- Aerodynamic profile reduces noise and decreases drag up to 70%
- Installs with vehicle specific Whispbar SmartFoot™ fitting kit
- T-slot for seamless mounting of Whispbar accessories
- Whispbar SmartFill™ technology allows for fast install of accessories
- PerformaRidge controls laminar airflow over the bar to decrease drag and wind noise
- Includes Integrated Lock System (ILS). Lock your rack and accessories simply with one key for all your Whispbar & Yakima product. Matching cores can be purchased for a small fee.
- Locks come standard, compatible with other Whispbar & Yakima accessories.
- ISO 9001
- All Whispbar products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Whispbar roof racks are super adaptable. The innovative Smartfoot system adapts and transfers simply to virtually any vehicle, making it easy and inexpensive to fit to a different car.
4 bar lengths, S15WB 1100 mm, S16WB 1200 mm, S17WB 1350 mm, S18WB 1500 mm