Rated as one of the best on the market, (along with the Inno Tire Hold II) the NEW Highroad holds your fragile bike securely and is really easy to use.
Secure, sleek, and simple to use, the HighRoad is Yakima’s newest premium upright bike mount. The adjustment-free hoop, with its TorqueRight™ tightening knob, loads a variety of bikes quickly and easily. The HighRoad secures the bike by the front wheel for ultimate bike protection and the low-profile design minimizes hatch interference. Universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks.
- New wheel hoop fits 26” to 29” wheels and tires from 23mm to 3.25” with no adjustment needed
- New integrated TorqueRight™ knob quickly and easily secures the bike with precision
- Requires no wheel removal and makes no contact with the bike frame - a great option for carbon fibre bikes and custom paint jobs
- Sleek, low profile tray minimizes hatch interference
- Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for additional bike security when your vehicle is parked
- Easily convert to integrate with T-Slot crossbars with the addition of a SmarT-Slot Kit
- Locks your bike to the bike mount, and the bike mount to your car rack system with 2 SKS LOCK CORES (sold separately).
CAPACITY: 1 bike, 20 kg max., 26"-29" wheel diameter. 23mm up 3.25" tyre width maximum. Fits 24" bikes with fattish tyres.
COMPATIBILITY: Not suitable for bikes with wheelbase greater than 1219 mm.