The versatile ShowBoat load-assist roller makes it painless to get your kayak on top of your vehicle - even if you're loading multiple boats onto your car rack system all by yourself. So you'll never spend the day in the hospital with a double-hernia instead of out on the water.
The ingenious boat load-assist roller slides out over the rear of the vehicle for easier access and vehicle protection (UP TO 86.4 cm (34”) EXTENSION FROM REAR CROSSBAR)
Padded for your kayak’s protection
Works with your existing or new kayak racks
Also compatible with Gunwale Brackets for easy canoe loading
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and brass hardware
Adjusts from side to side to help with the loading of multiple kayaks
Slide-out roller system assists in loading boats onto vehicle.
- Padded roller extends up to 86.4 cm (34") from rear crossbar
- Roller slides from side to side to allow loading of multiple boats
- Mounts directly to round, square, and many factory crossbars
- Special fasteners provide passive security. Tool for assembly and adjustment provided.
- Can be mounted under crossbars for canoe loading (to provide clearance for gunwale brackets)
- Canoe loading not permitted on factory crossbars
- Stainless steel and brass hardware for superior corrosion resistance.
- Fits Whispbar, Square Bars, Aero Bars and most Factory Bars.
WEIGHT: 8.3 kg (18.2 lbs)
DIMENSIONS: 179.1 cm (70.5") L x 113cm (44.5") W x 5.1 cm (2") H, Roller is 112.4 cm (44¼") Wide
See video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Skl4tkLdRw