NEW MODEL FOR 2021
The BUZZRACER H4 offers easy mounting, basic functions and easy tilting function. The rubber padded ratchet cradles offer a great solution for carbon frames fitting as it does not apply pressure to the carbon tubes.
The BUZZRACER H is an improved version of the BUZZYBEE H with its balance tilting function, ratchet frame holder and locking features. The rack still folds up when not in use.
The BUZZRACER H4 is a very simple product with all the main features needed to carry a regular bike: tilting, locking, folding.
The BUZZRACER H4 is the best solution to carry 4 bikes using a 2″ receiver and keep an easy access to the car boot.
Key features of the BUZZRACER H4
Assembly: Even though it is not assembled, BUZZRACER H2 is very easy to put together!
- The wheel holders will accommodate all wheelbases, even small children’s bikes. You can reverse the wheel supports for the really small bikes.
- The long rubber-padded wheel straps hold tyres up to 3.25” wide; pull on them to tighten, and use the quick release to loosen
- The BUZZRACER H4 is entirely suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber-padded bike frame cradles rotate 360 degrees and, again using rubber-padded straps, they hold any type of tube firmly but gently.
- The maximum permitted load is 60kg, with no bike weighing more than 20kg
- Electric bikes up to 20kg may be carried, although the BUZZRACER series is not optimised for e-bikes (see E-Scorpion or E-Hornet for e-bikes); the down tube size is limited to 75mm diameter (3″); whatever bikes you have, always load the heaviest bikes nearest to the car
- There is a built-in locking cable to secure your bikes; as usual with cable locks, it’s a deterrent only.
Other features and basic specifications
- The BUZZRACER H4 sits high on the hitch, well clear of speed bumps
- It easily tilts down for boot access with bikes on
- Reflective red stickers on the wheel supports
Max number of bikes: 2
Max weight per bike: 20kg
Max load capacity: 60kg
Max tire size: 3.25″
Max bike frame down tube size: diameter 75mm
Dimensions (width x depth x height): 88 x 122x 86 cm
Locks to the car