BUZZYBEE 4 NEW
BUZZYBEE 4 NEW
New Updated Model
BUZZYBEE series offer convenient mounting, basic functions and easy to use at a great price for a family of 4 bikes.
If you don’t need a bike rack with a tilting function to access the trunk, then the BUZZYBEE is the best possible option on the market.
The BUZZYBEE 4 is a very simple designed; simple, strong, secure and the best value for your money.
BUZZYBEE 4 is very easy to put together & fit the rack to the tow ball with no tools needed and you are ready to go!
- The wheel holders will accommodate all wheelbases, even small children’s bikes. You can reverse the wheel supports for the really small bikes.
- The long wheel rubber-padded wheel straps hold tyres up to 3.25” wide; pull on them to tighten, and use the quick release to loosen
- The BUZZYBEE 4 is suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber bike frame pads and high resistance straps hold any type of tube firmly but gently.
- The maximum permitted load is 60kg, with no bike weighing more than 20kg
- Electric bikes up to 20kg may be carried, although the BUZZYBEE series is not optimised for e-bikes (see E-Scorpion or E-Hornet for e-bikes); whatever bikes you have, always load the heaviest bikes nearest to the car
Other features and basic specifications
- The patented conical fitting fits to all ISO 50mm tow balls. (Does not fit to adaptable or 'Multi Ball' System).
- The BUZZYBEE 4 sits high on the tow ball, well clear of speed bumps and other hazards.
- Dimensions: 88cm wide x 91cm deep (measured from the centre of the tow ball to the outside edge of the number plate holder).
- Weight: 15.5kg
- The build quality – tube bending, welding, rust proofing, painting, component quality, is exemplary.
- All parts are replaceable.
- Includes anti sway plate
Max number of bikes: 4
Max weight per bike: 20kg
Max load capacity: 60kg
Max tire size: 3.25″
Dimensions (width x depth x height): 88 x 96 x 74 cm (Height 28cm when folded)
Integrated lighting board
Lighting board plug type: 7 pin flat plug
Bike carrier to tow ball lock
The maximum permitted load you can carry is also determined by the tow bar nose weight; you will need to check you don’t exceed this before using any tow ball mounted bike carrier.
Requires 65mm clearance from centre of tow ball to rear of vehicle.