Sold out but you can order one for delivery in late May 2022
The new Inno Tire Hold Hitch 2 Bike Carrier is a premium bike carrier that will carry almost anything that you can put on it.
This is the easiest bike rack that I have ever used (and I have used or tested most brands and models). Not only is it very quick to fold down, open up and put the bikes on, but it is ultra-stable with minimal jolting of the bikes even on unsealed roads.
- E-bike capability (Each tray can carry up to 27 kg)
- Designed to carry e-bikes
- Max carrying capacity 54 kg
- Weight 21.3kg
- Tray length 1500mm. (Could carry bikes up to 1500mm wheel base depending on tyre size etc).
- Distance between bikes 28.5cm.
- Carrier secures bike without touching bike frame or forks
- Good for carbon frames, large size fork and 27.5 semi fat bikes
- Fits wheel sizes from 20" to 29"
- Fits tyres from 18C up to 3"
- Wheel base sizes can be fitted from 850mm to 1200mm
- Wheel trays sit high enough to clear heat from most exhaust pipes
- Some bikes with rear mud guards do not fit. (Unless you can trim the mudguard).
- Fits 1 1/4″ and 2″ receivers with an adapter (included)
- Folds up behind vehicle when not in use.
- Trays easily tilt down to allow access to the boot
- Includes lock, keys, and security cables for both bike hitch and bikes
- Capacity – 2 bike
- Weight 21.3 kg
- Does not fit some bikes with rear mud guards
- Can not be installed to a vehicle with less than 50mm between the pin hole centre and the end of the receiver.
- Not for off road use. Can be used off road with reduced weight carrying capacity.
- Limited Life Time Warranty