Perfect for tour operators, group rides and big families.
Constructed of heavy-duty steel, our first-ever vertical bike rack carries more bikes in less space, so you can safely haul your whole tribe’s mountain bikes to the trailhead. Yakima designed and tested it in the lab and on the road to meet the demanding Yakima standards. The easy-to-operate tilt mechanism with three adjustable mast angles keep your bikes from bumping into your car, ute or SUV and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze.
- Weight: 29.50 kg
- Dimensions: L 56 cm x W 117 cm x H 152 cm
- Capacity: Up to 4 bikes (17 kg per bike)
Recommended for hitches with a tongue rating of 113 kg or greater.
- Transports up to 4 bikes using minimal space – no multiple racks or trailers required
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Fits fat bike suspension forks
- Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 3 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Compatible with BackSwing
- Built-in bottle opener. Cheers!
No rural delivery on this item. Closest town business address or depot only.