The Yakima HangOver 6 Bike Vertical Bicycle Carrier fits a 2" Trailer Hitch Receiver and carries any type of bike with a suspension fork. The vertical orientation of the HangOver uses a minimal amount of space and is perfect for big families, group rides and even tour operators.
Constructed of heavy-duty steel, Yakima's first-ever vertical bike rack carries more bikes in less space, so you can safely haul up to six mountain bikes to the trail-head. Yakima designed and tested it in the lab and on the road to meet their demanding standards. The easy-to-operate tilt mechanism with three adjustable mast angles keep your bikes from bumping into your car, ute or SUV and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze.
- Weight: 33.00 kg
- Dimensions: L 56 cm x W 177 cm x H 152 cm
- Capacity: Up to 6 bikes (17 kg per bike)
Recommended for hitches with a tongue rating of 113 kg or greater.
- Transports up to 6 bikes using minimal space – no multiple racks or trailers required
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Fits fat bike suspension forks
- Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 3 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Built-in bottle opener. Cheers!
No rural delivery on this item. Closest town business address or depot only.